Why Choose Torrillo & Associates?
If you have 120+ employees, your organization may be required to have an independent firm handle your benefit plan audits. That’s where we come in.
We Are the Benefit Plan Audit Experts
This is what we do. What does this mean for you?
- Our team always includes an active benefit plan audit expert working on your audit.
- Our extensive experience and expertise enables us to quickly help you resolve any complex issues.
- You can feel secure knowing that your plan meets the numerous and complex regulatory requirements, and will be submitted ahead of the benefit plan audit deadline.
- Our team can also help you navigate your way through IRS and DOL examinations.
- As a voluntary member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (“AICPA”) Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center, Torrillo & Associates commits to meeting the highest quality standards for your audit.
Spend more time on your business. Let us focus on the employee benefit plan audit
Let us quarterback your employee benefit plan audit.
We quarterback the entire benefit plan auditing process for our clients so that it’s done more cost effectively, most cost assuredly, in a timely fashion, and as comprehensive and accurately as it possibly can be done.
What does this mean for you?
- When we engage with your company, we make it easy for you by anticipating your needs and communicating with you thoroughly throughout the audit process.
- Our people are benefit plan audit experts, so your questions or issues will be resolved quickly. This translates into lower fees for you.
- The audit fee gives you the use of the following services:
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements.
- Reviewing the Form 5500 and coordinating changes with the service provider.
- Coordinating the audit with finance, accounting, human resources, and payroll.
- Obtaining support from the service providers; providing guidance if issues arise.
- Researching accounting and regulatory matters.
- We’ll give you recommendations and point out areas where processes can be improved to minimize your exposure. We’ll always take the opportunity to present our results and communications to management and those charged with governance.
We have worked on employee benefit plans in the following industries:
- Real Estate
- Legal Services
- Non-Profit Education
Many great companies and organizations in Greater Philadelphia area have utilized our employee benefit plan audit services. We’d be happy to share our credentials and give recommendations upon request.