As Certified Public Accountants (CPA) we perform audits, reviews, compilation, and preparation services for small to mid-sized businesses and nonprofit entities in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
As CPAs, we are held to strict licensing requirements, code of professional conduct, and continuing educational criteria — all to ensure quality service to our clients. Keep reading to find out how we can help you beyond providing excellent benefit plan auditing services.
Audits, Reviews, Compilations, and Preparation Services:
- Compilation and Preparation Services for small to mid-sized businesses and nonprofit organizations
- Compilations and Preparation Services for Financial Statements to Assist the 11-K Filers
- Audits and Reviews
- Valuation Services for Financial Reporting
- Valuation Services for Estate, Gift-Tax, and other Business Purposes
- Valuation Services for Businesses in Relation to Sales, Acquisitions, and Litigation
We also assist companies in applying the provisions of Accounting Standards Codification (“ASC”) 805, Business Combinations, or in evaluating impairment of assets (including goodwill) in accordance with ASC 350, Intangibles.
All of our valuation reports are prepared in accordance with standards set by the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts and the AICPA.
We also partner with many local CPA firms to deliver high quality solutions and services to the benefit of our mutual clients.