Benefit Plan Audit Process
We specialize in the audit of benefit plans, including pension plans, 401(k), and 403(b) plans.
Our ability to provide clients with exceptional audit and accounting services is based on the principles that we value:
- Responsiveness & Communication: We quarterback the process — responding to your requests in a timely manner and proactively providing you with updates and recommendations.
- Expertise: With senior and experienced staff working on your accounts, we quickly understand and help you resolve the complex issues that may arise during the audit, including Form 5500 reporting, prohibited transactions, parties-in-interest disclosures, and investment valuation.
- Quality: We are members of the AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center and are committed to employee benefit plan audit quality. As a member of the Center, we have established programs to ensure our personnel stay current on the professional standards, rules, and regulations for employee benefit plans.
Comprehensive benefit plan audits protect your business
From employee benefit plans to 401K audits to pension plans – our specialized expertise ensures your people & business are protected.
Benefits to our Clients
Our benefit plan audit process is designed to ensure an effective and efficient audit.
You Get the Specialists: We have benefit plan auditing specialists working on each account — something that is hard to get from other firms.
You Get the Efficiency: We focus on quarterbacking the process — making things as easy and cost efficient for you as possible.
You Get Fee Certainty: We quote a price and we stick to it. We don’t nickel and dime you or charge you extra for consulting with experts. Our experts are performing your audit.
Additionally, we strive to:
- Recognize client work demands and reduce client efforts through proper planning, scheduling, and communications.
- Develop strong, professional working relationships with our clients.
- Utilize recurring and experienced staff on audit engagements in order to build and maintain a solid client knowledge base.
- Deliver reports in a timely manner — well in advance of deadlines.
- Give the highest level of service at a reasonable and competitive fee structure.
- Provide value beyond the employee benefit plan audit.