Looking For a Benefit Plan Audit Specialist?
You are only 15-Minutes away from getting audit peace-of-mind.
We specialize in the audit of benefit plans, including pension plans, 401(k), and 403(b) plans. Contact us right now, using the form below, to set up a complimentary 15-minute consultation.
We’ll go over our process and assess your needs. When you work with Torrillo and Associates…
- You Get the Specialists: We have true benefit plan auditing specialists working on each account — unlike most accounting firms – this is what we focus on.
- You Get the Efficiency: We quarterback the entire process — making things as easy and cost efficient for you as possible.
- You Get Fee Certainty: We quote a price and we stick to it. We don’t nickel and dime you or find ways to charge you extra. Our in-staff experts are the ones who will perform your audit.
When you contact us to schedule and confirm your free 15-minute consultation you will experience all-the-above plus we’ll send you a free* hardcover copy of the new best-seller, “The Relationship Engine: Connecting with the People Who Power Your Business” by Ed Wallace – a $24.95 value.
Contact Torrillo & Associates
Keep Reading To Learn More About The Torrillo & Associates Difference.
We put your “peace of mind” and business needs first!
Our team has proven itself over and over again by handling the diverse needs of a variety of clients’ Defined Contribution Plan Audits as well as Defined Benefit Plan Audits. When you bring us on board to handle your benefit plan audit we’ll handle all the heavy lifting and work through the systems, personnel, service-provider, and regulatory requirements to get the job done right, on time and on-budget.
We’re certain you’ll agree that peace of mind and feeling confident are at the top of the list. It means calling Torrillo and Associates to ensure that we can quickly put our specialized and singular focused team of experts to work on your Form 5500 filing and auditing of your Employee Pension, 401(k), and 403(b) plans.
Torrillo & Associates gave us complete confidence, educated us, and made us feel like our employee benefits plan audit was truly a partnership in a time efficient manner. — Human Resources Director, Metal Hose Manufacturer
If you believe in providing exceptional products and services, we share your principles:
- We keep you informed: We quarterback the process — responding to your requests in a timely manner and proactively providing you with updates and recommendations.
- We handle the details: With senior and experienced staff working on your accounts, we quickly understand and help you resolve the complex issues and hidden time-consuming, painstaking, and costly “gotchas” that may arise during the audit; including Form 5500 reporting, prohibited transactions, parties-in-interest disclosures, and investment valuation.
- We deliver confidence: Mistakes stemming from non-compliance can mean significant penalties, fines, and/or taxes for your company. As employee benefit plan audit specialists, we can help you feel confident and secure that your plan is meeting regulatory requirements.
- We provide quality work: We are members of the AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center and are committed to audit quality. As a member of the Center, we have established programs to ensure our personnel stay current on the professional standards, rules, and regulations for employee benefit plans and that this quality reflects in our services to you.
Our work stands up to Department of Labor review.
As you know, the Department of Labor inspects employee benefit plan auditors under the Employee Benefit Security Administration’s Audit Inspection Program. Torrillo & Associates has been inspected by the Department of Labor under this program and our audit work has been consistently found to be acceptable with no deficiencies. This compares sharply with the 75% deficiency rate for firms which audit 1 to 2 plans annually and the above 30% deficiency rate found by the DOL when reviewing over 3000 audits from all firms.
What if there were a way to literally put aside any anxiety and get the audit help you need right now from peer trusted experts in their field?
You would want to, at least, introduce yourself or get the process started right away.
Other CPA firms contact Torrillo & Associates for peace of mind and it makes sense that you should also contact the company that is sought out by other firms to help them through DOL inspections, peer reviews, or other audit quality matters, including engagement quality control reviews. Well, if you’re ready to get started, we would be more than happy to speak with you. Contact us using the form above or you can contact us by phone at 484-574-8782 for a free consultation.
*Free hardcover book copies of “The Relationship Engine: Connecting with the People Who Power Your Business” are limited. Qualification for a free copy subject to Torrillo & Associates as a qualified candidate.